Bio&Me is a brand of gut-loving prebiotic granola products that effortlessly support health through plant-based eating. There are four vegetarian-friendly granola mixes in all, each of which contains 15 of the 30 different plant-based foods that gut health expert Dr Megan Rossi recommends for optimum gut health on a weekly basis. As the gut health is best when there's strain diversity, these granolas offer variety with a mix of fruits, vegetables, wholegrains, legumes, nuts and seeds.
For those who love chocolate, there's the Cocoa & Coconut Gut-Loving Prebiotic Granola, which contains carrot, chia seeds, chicory root, chickpeas, dates, quinoa, sorghum and more. Bio&Me also offers other varieties like Super Seedy & Nutty, classic Apple & Cinnamon and Raspberry & Beetroot.
Image Credit: Bio&Me, Kimberly Espinel
Bio&Me's Granola is High in Fiber with No Added Sugar
1. Plant-based Eating - Opportunity for developing innovative plant-based food products with prebiotic ingredients to support gut health.
2. Gut Health - Potential for creating gut-friendly products that contain a diverse range of plant-based ingredients to optimize gut health.
3. Prebiotic Granola - Growing market for prebiotic granola products that are high in fiber and free from added sugars.
1. Food and Beverage - Opportunity for the food and beverage industry to develop and market plant-based prebiotic granola products.
2. Health and Wellness - Potential for the health and wellness industry to promote and educate consumers about the benefits of gut-friendly prebiotic granolas.
3. Natural Foods - Disruptive innovation opportunity for the natural foods industry to create prebiotic granolas using a diverse range of plant-based ingredients.