Model Guinevere Van Seenus channels Mad Hatter’s mistress in Vogue UK's "Private Dancer" editorial, found in the April 2010 issue. Photographed by Javier Vallhonrat and styled by Lucinda Chambers, the Mad Hatter's mistress is captured cavorting about in costume-like lingerie-inspired pieces, with their bright colours, glitter and texture also reflected in the equally fascinating eye makeup.
Photographed in what has to be the Mad Hatter’s boudoir, with its unmistakably-Wonderland bright color and whimsical surroundings, this won't be the last of the Wonderland trends we see this year.
'Private Dancer' in Vogue UK Channels 'Alice in Wonderland'
1. Wonderland-inspired Fashion - Opportunity for fashion designers to create costume-like lingerie-inspired pieces with bright colors, glitter, and texture.
2. Whimsical Eye Makeup - Potential for makeup brands to create equally fascinating eye makeup with bright colors and glitter.
3. Editorials in Fashion Magazines - Opportunity for fashion photographers and stylists to create visually captivating editorials with Wonderland themes.
1. Fashion Design - Fashion designers can tap into the market by creating Wonderland-inspired lingerie pieces.
2. Makeup - Makeup brands can innovate by introducing whimsical eye makeup with bright colors and glitter.
3. Publishing - Fashion magazines can feature more editorials with Wonderland themes to attract readers and advertisers.