These clever letterpress cards feature the same privacy disclaimer found on many corporate e-mail signatures for a cheeky way to ensure that whatever you write inside the card will be kept confidential.
I love the usage of legalese as a precursor to a handwritten note. Check out some other clever greeting cards and notecards below.
Implications - Ours is a litigious society, and many corporate e-mail signatures include a disclaimer meant to deter future lawsuits. This print card pokes fun at this lawsuit-happy phenomenon with a letterpress disclaimer while simultaneously expressing the need for privacy and discretion in written correspondence -- a notion that has become somewhat foreign in today's tabloid-obsessed culture.
Blank Cards Feature Confidentiality Legalese from E-Mails
1. Cheeky Greeting Cards - Opportunity to disrupt the greeting card industry by combining humor and clever designs.
2. Privacy in Communication - Disruptive innovation opportunity to develop new technologies or platforms that ensure privacy and discretion in written correspondence.
3. Lawsuit-happy Society - Innovation opportunity to create legal services or solutions that address the litigious nature of our society.
1. Greeting Card Industry - Incorporate humor and clever designs to disrupt the conventional greeting card market.
2. Technology and Communication - Develop innovative technologies or platforms that prioritize privacy and discretion in written correspondence.
3. Legal Services - Create solutions that address the litigious nature of our society, offering legal support or risk mitigation strategies.