Mavi, the Turkish jean brand beloved for its high-quality and well-fitted denim, recently debuted its first-ever Pride Collection. Mavi has "a brand identity deeply rooted in diversity, individuality, and inclusivity," and its new series embraces these values.
Dubbed 'All for Love,' the gender-fluid capsule pays homage to love and unity and consists of two 'All Love' denim jackets (in both a vintage wash and a light bleach wash); a 'Love First' oversize crop tee; an oversized Pride crew tee; an 'All For Love' denim tote; a Pride bandana and scrunchie; and 'All Love' socks.
In addition, 100% of net proceeds sold from the collection from June - August 2021 will go towards two LGBTQI charitable organizations, Ali Forney Center and Egale Canada.
Image Credit: Mavi
Mavi Announced the Release of Its First Ever Pride Collection
1. Gender-fluid Clothing - There is a demand for gender-fluid clothing and companies can innovate by creating more inclusive clothing lines for all individuals.
2. Philanthropic Collaborations - Collaborations with charitable organizations can help companies promote their brands while contributing to meaningful causes.
3. Inclusive Fashion Advertising - Advertising that promotes diverse representation in fashion can attract and engage a wider audience.
1. Fashion - Fashion companies can innovate by creating more gender-fluid and inclusive clothing lines that promote diversity and inclusivity.
2. Charitable Organizations - Charitable organizations can collaborate with fashion brands to raise awareness and funds for important causes.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Marketing and advertising industries can help promote awareness and acceptance of diversity and inclusion through fashion advertising.