To help people celebrate Oktoberfest at home, Snyder's of Hanover and Captain Lawrence Brewing Co. teamed up to create a custom-made, limited-edition Snyder's Pretzel Keg stocked with pretzels and beer. The Pretzel Keg combines a canister of Snyder's of Hanover Baked Pretzel Rods with a five-liter keg of Captain Lawrence's Marzen Style Oktoberfest Lager, creating an experience that's meant to make people "feel like they were transported to Oktoberfest without ever leaving their homes."
The Pretzel Keg can be purchased for a limited time and both brands are inviting pretzel and beer lovers to share how they're enjoying the product with the #SnydersPretzelKeg tag on social media.
Knowing that fans are looking for a different way to celebrate Oktoberfest at home, the partnering brands created the perfect pairing of malty lager and pretzels with sweet notes.
Image Credit: Snyder's of Hanover
Snyder's of Hanover Created a Container That Combines Pretzels & Beer
1. At-home Celebrations - The limited-edition pretzel kegs offer an opportunity for other food and beverage brands to collaborate on unique experiences to help people celebrate from home.
2. Social Media Campaigns - The #SnydersPretzelKeg tag's popularity opens an opportunity for other food and beverage brands to create social media campaigns to get customers involved in their marketing strategies.
3. Custom Packaging - Creating unique, custom-made packaging like the Snyder's Pretzel Keg offers an opportunity for businesses to attract customers looking for a one-of-a-kind experience.
1. Food and Beverage - Other food and beverage brands can collaborate on unique experiences for customers looking to celebrate at home.
2. Marketing and Advertising - Social media campaigns similar to #SnydersPretzelKeg can be created to increase customer engagement and brand reach.
3. Packaging - Custom-made packaging, like the Snyder's Pretzel Keg, offers an opportunity for unique branding and customer appeal.