With wine-inspired premium dressing flavors like Zinfandel Vinaigrette and Chianti Italian Vinaigrette, NINES Dressing required equally special to-go single-serve packaging. While only one of the portable cups peeks out of the packaging system, in total, there are four individual cups included.
These upscale salad dressings come in small packages that emphasize a fashion theme. This can be seen on the NINES logo, which links back to black tie attire, as well as quotes on the portable packages like: "NINES believes that good taste is always fashionable" and "Dress well."
While these single-serve salad packages are small in size, they are a perfect example of how premiumization can be achieved through a compact design and clever branding.
As well as having a visual identity that stands out, the packages also highlight the all-natural and gluten-free ingredients in all products.
These Premium Dressing Packages Take Cues from Fancy Black Tie Fashion
1. Premiumization of Food Packaging - The trend of premiumization is leading to new opportunities in the food packaging industry with a focus on compact designs and clever branding.
2. Fashion-inspired Food Products - The trend of fashion-inspired food products is driving innovation in the food industry with new flavor options and packaging designs.
3. Health-conscious Food Packaging - The trend towards all-natural and gluten-free ingredients in food products is leading to opportunities in the packaging industry to better highlight these health benefits.
1. Food Packaging - The food packaging industry can take advantage of the premiumization trend by creating compact and stylish designs that highlight the health benefits of natural ingredients.
2. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry has an opportunity to tap into the fashion-inspired trend by creating unique flavor options and packaging designs that appeal to consumers' sense of style.
3. Health and Wellness - The health and wellness industry can leverage the trend towards natural and gluten-free ingredients by partnering with the food industry to create packaging that highlights the health benefits of these ingredients.