Pre Fab Gets Hip
Predominant mass-market housing programs such as project homes or tract housing largely fail to meet the desires of people who appreciate a modernist design aesthetic. Custom-designed modernist architecture is beyond the financial reach of many people and so prefab is viewed as a design and production ideology that has the potential to deliver affordable modernism. While kit or prefab homes have been available in a range of either "traditional" or "alternative" forms for many years, surprisingly few prefab homes exist that truly embrace modernist ideals.
1. Affordable Modernist Prefab Homes - There is a growing demand for affordable prefab homes that embrace modernist ideals.
2. Sustainable Prefab Housing Materials - Customers are increasingly interested in prefab homes that utilize sustainable, eco-friendly materials.
3. Smart Prefab Homes - The integration of smart home technology within prefab housing is becoming more popular.
1. Construction - Construction companies can tap into the demand for affordable modernist prefab homes by creating customizable and sustainable options.
2. Architecture - Architects can utilize prefab technology to create modernist designs that are affordable and customizable.
3. Real Estate - Real estate developers can capitalize on the trend for smart prefab homes by integrating innovative technology into their properties.