Aside from being a powerful PC that's miniature in size, the Gigabyte 'Brix' is designed to be a functional unit that's future-ready. Outfitted with Thunderbolt 3 ports instead of the USB Type-C port, the Gigabyte 'Brix' mini PCs are customized with other features that help enhance the experience for users.
Consisting of four different models -- the BRIX GB-BSi5T-6200, GB-BSi5HT-6200, GB-BSi7T-6500 and the GB-BSi7HT-6500 -- the mini PCs are designed for maximum functionality. HDMI and Mini DisplayPort connections make the powerful PC lineup ready for various environment implementations.
The Gigabyte 'Brix' mini PCs are powered by Intel Skylake processors with the ability to support such functions as 4K resolution, backwards compatible USB 3.1 and other such features.
The Gigabyte 'Brix' is a Powerful PC Ready for Enhanced Computing
1. Future-ready Mini Pcs - Customized Thunderbolt 3 ports and 4K resolution support offer disruptive innovation opportunities.
2. Powerful Mini Pcs - The Gigabyte 'Brix' lineup's small size belies its ability to support high-performance computing.
3. Environment-ready Mini Pcs - HDMI and Mini DisplayPorts make the Gigabyte 'Brix' mini PCs perfect for various use environments.
1. Computer Hardware Manufacturing - Manufacturers can capitalize on the Gigabyte 'Brix' lineup's design to create similar future-ready mini PCs.
2. Home Entertainment - Mini PCs like the Gigabyte 'Brix' are perfect for streaming high-quality video content or gaming in small spaces.
3. Digital Signage - The Gigabyte 'Brix' mini PCs can be easily implemented as display units in various environments, including retail spaces and hotels.