For many years, ketchup lovers have been sharing tips on the best way to get Heinz ketchup out of its glass bottle and Heinz Canada is now using its labels as visual aids for pouring with its Pour-Perfect bottle. These bottles of ketchup feature labels that are tilted, so that when the bottle is held at a 45-degree angle, it creates the perfect setup for dispensing the condiment.
Thanks to its unconventional design, the product packaging has people turning their heads and quickly understanding the guidance that the intuitive design offers.
The special bottles of Heinz ketchup developed with the independent creative agency Rethink Canada are only available in limited quantities in the city of Toronto.
Heinz's Pour-Perfect Bottle Makes Enjoying the Condiment Easier
1. Visual Aid Packaging - Developing unconventional packaging designs that serve as visual aids can enhance user experience and brand perception.
2. Intuitive Design - Utilizing intuitive design elements in product packaging can quickly communicate essential information and improve user engagement.
3. Limited Edition Products - Creating limited edition products in specific locations can generate buzz and increase demand.
1. Food Packaging - Incorporating innovative packaging designs in the food industry can differentiate brands and improve user satisfaction.
2. Creative Agency - Partnering with creative agencies can help brands develop unique and eye-catching packaging solutions.
3. Consumer Goods - Creating limited edition products allows consumer goods companies to attract attention and drive sales.