As well as being able to enjoy a wide variety of plant-powered puff snacks from Vegan Rob's, consumers will soon be able to look out for probiotic-rich potato crisps from the brand. These better-for-you stacked potato chips are being introduced in varieties like Beet Crisps, Dragon Crisps and Cauli Crisps, which are packaged in tall, cylindrical cans.
At the same time many health-conscious consumers are seeking out better-for-you snacks, they are also looking for satisfying options that are packed with vegetables and additional benefits such as added digestive support. The baked potato chips are branded in containers that read "Go Vegan!" based on entrepreneur Robert Ehrlich's passionate stance on sharing snacks that are based on nutrition and compassion.
Vegan Rob's Stacked Potato Chips are Made with Plant-Powered Ingredients
1. Probiotic Snacks - The trend towards health-conscious snacks creates an opportunity for more probiotic-rich options like Vegan Rob's potato crisps.
2. Vegetable-based Snacks - Consumers are seeking out snacks that are satisfying and packed with vegetables, providing an opportunity for more innovative plant-powered options.
3. Labeled Snack Containers - The branding of Vegan Rob's snacks in containers that read "Go Vegan!" provides an opportunity for more eye-catching and nutrition-based labeling.
1. Snack Food Industry - The trend towards healthier snacking options creates an opportunity for the snack food industry to create more innovative, nutrition-based products.
2. Probiotics Industry - The trend towards more probiotic-rich options provides an opportunity for the probiotics industry to expand into the snack food market.
3. Plant-based Food Industry - The trend towards plant-powered snacks provides an opportunity for the plant-based food industry to create more satisfying and nutritious options for consumers.