This design-savvy portable log fire is an ideal non-toxic solution that can be used outdoors or in a fireplace. A product of OneLogFire, the innovative product boasts a chic rustic design that differs from what one would expect.
OneLogFire's portable log fire is made from kiln dried logs that burn from the inside and provide two hours of compact fire each. Designed to be used as both a source of heat and light, the non-toxic log can also be used to cook food as it will not flavor the food at all.
The portable log fire is super convenient for traveling and can be used on the beach, as a campfire, in a fire pit or indoors in a fireplace.