The Koss Porta Pro headphones have been a staple to many audiophiles for over 30 years and have seen very few upgrades over this time, but Koss has finally updated this staple with a new Bluetooth version. The new Koss Porta Pro Wireless headphones are almost identical to their wired counterparts, but they feature a slightly thicker wire connecting the two earcups together. This wire also features an inline battery module, Bluetooth pairing controls, as well as mic and volume controls.
In terms of performance, the new Porta Pro headphones feature a similar sound quality to the wired versions. The balance is just as good as its predecessors, but the wireless models do feature more robust bass and a mild treble. The wireless Pora Pro headphones feature 12-plus hours of battery life and come with a one-year warranty.
Image Credit: Koss
The New Koss Porta Pro Headphones Pair Quality With Wireless Tech
1. Wireless Audiophile Headphones - Opportunity to capitalize on the growing demand for high-quality wireless headphones in the audiophile market.
2. Upgraded Bluetooth Connectivity - A chance to disrupt the headphone industry by offering upgraded Bluetooth connectivity options for classic headphone models.
3. Improved Battery Life and Controls - Innovation opportunity to develop wireless headphones with longer battery life and improved control features.
1. Consumer Electronics - The consumer electronics industry can benefit from producing and marketing wireless audiophile headphones with enhanced features.
2. Audio Equipment Manufacturing - Opportunity for audio equipment manufacturers to incorporate upgraded Bluetooth connectivity into their product lines.
3. Wireless Technology - Chance for companies specializing in wireless technology to partner with headphone manufacturers and develop innovative wireless audio solutions.