Audio electronics brand GRADO has launched a new pair of headphones called the Grado Labs SR80x Prestige Series. The new over-ear product borrows design elements from the classic 1991 Grado headphones. However, it arrives equipped with fourth-generation 44mm drivers and a range of high-tech upgrades.
For example, notable features of the Grado Labs SR80x Prestige Series include a reimagined magnetic circuit, a voice-control coil, an extra-robust 4-conductor cable, and an open-back design. As a result, the retro-inspired headphones are able to produce high-quality sound that eliminates any transient distortions. What's more, each pair of headphones is handmade in Brooklyn, New York, and features super annealed copper wiring, which is used to deliver the cleanest possible audio. For those interested, the Grado Labs SR80x Prestige Series are now available to purchase on Amazon.com.
Image Credit: Grado Labs
The Grado Labs SR80x Prestige Series Feature Super Annealed Copper Wires
1. Revived Retro Design - There are opportunities for companies to modernize classic designs with upgraded features and materials, like the Grado Labs SR80x headphones.
2. Customizable Audio Products - By offering customers the ability to choose from different wiring, magnets, and materials, companies can tap into a demand for personalized and unique audio experiences.
3. Handmade Audio Equipment - There is a growing interest in artisanal products and appreciation for craftsmanship, which presents an opportunity for companies to offer handmade audio equipment like the Grado Labs SR80x headphones.
1. Audio Equipment Manufacturing - Companies in this industry can leverage the renewed interest in high-quality sound and nostalgia for retro designs by producing upgraded, retro-inspired products like the Grado Labs SR80x headphones.
2. E-commerce Retail - As e-commerce continues to grow, retailers can take advantage of the lower overhead costs and wide reach to sell specialized, handmade audio equipment like the Grado Labs SR80x headphones.
3. Luxury Goods - There is a market for high-end, handcrafted audio equipment among consumers willing to pay for unique and customized audio experiences, making the Grado Labs SR80x headphones a potential disruptor in the luxury goods industry.