As experts in K-beauty, Peach & Lily expanded its own skincare collection to include a pore-refining toner that works as an extremely gentle exfoliant that is also incredibly calming to the skin.
The fragrance-free toner is powered by AHA, which helps to loosen dead skin cells and leave them clean and ready to be nourished by botanical ingredients like cape lilac, eggplant and turmeric extracts, as well as allantoin and aloe. While the use of chemical exfoliants can sometimes be harsh on the skin and cause sensitivity, this pH-balancing toner emphasizes a supremely gentle approach with anti-inflammatory and soothing ingredients.
The toner is described as a lightweight and refreshing way to care for one's pores on a daily basis and it is said to be especially beneficial for those with oily or combination skin.
The Good Acids Pore Toner Features AHA, Turmeric Extract and Aloe
1. Gentle Exfoliants - There is room to create more gentle chemical exfoliants that are effective but less harsh on the skin.
2. Botanical-based Skincare - The use of botanical ingredients in skincare is increasing, offering opportunities to create new products that capitalize on the benefits of natural ingredients.
3. Ph-balanced Skincare - There is an increasing interest in pH-balanced skincare products that help to maintain the skin's natural pH level, creating opportunities to develop new products that emphasize a gentle approach.
1. Skincare - The skincare industry can benefit from creating more effective and gentle chemical exfoliants, as well as incorporating more natural and pH-balanced botanical ingredients to their products.
2. Beauty - Beauty companies can focus on developing new products that emphasize gentle and pH-balancing skincare routines to cater to the growing demand for natural and effective skincare.
3. Natural Health - The natural health industry can tap into the demand for pH-balanced and botanical-based skincare products, creating new lines that offer gentler and more natural skincare solutions.