Kosas has released a new ‘Chemistry AHA Serum Deodorant’ that features a ‘Beachy Clean’ scent. The new scent is composed of jasmine sandalwood and vanilla for a refreshing everyday wear. The stain-free formula includes shikimic acid, mandelic acid, lactic acid, aloe vera, and hyaluronic acid. The Kosas Deodorant promotes hydration, moisturizes, and fixes discoloration.
The new product is described as “deodorant for skincare freaks.” The ‘Chemistry AHA Serum Deodorant’ stops odor, brightens the skin, and exfoliates dead skin cells throughout your day. Foregoing harmful ingredients like aluminum and baking soda, the deodorant is made with ingredients that nourish the skin. Already available in ‘Serene Clean’ and fragrance-free scents, Kosas’ new ‘Beachy Clean’ scent arrives in time for the warm summer weather, available on Sephora and Kosas’ websites.
Image Credit: Kosas
Kosas Releases a New 'Beachy Clean' Scent for Its Chemistry Deodorant
1. AHA Serum Deodorants - The trend towards AHA serum deodorants opens opportunities for creating new scents and improving skin health and hydration without harmful ingredients.
2. Clean Beauty - The trend towards clean beauty products creates opportunities to promote products that use all-natural ingredients and are free from harmful substances like aluminum and baking soda.
3. Multifunctional Skincare Products - The trend towards multifunctional skincare products that address specific needs, like discoloration, hydration and moisturizing, gives opportunities to innovate new formulations that address more specific and unique needs.
1. Personal Care - The personal care industry can take advantage of the growing trend towards more natural products as consumers look for products that not only meet their individual needs but also promote overall health and wellbeing.
2. Beauty - The beauty industry can capitalize on the trend towards multifunctional skincare products that provide a range of benefits, including hydration, brightening, and exfoliation while delivering refreshing natural scents.
3. E-commerce - The e-commerce industry can create new paths to market for companies like Kosas, making it possible for them to reach larger audiences with unique and natural products.