These new Poppets snacks are being launched by Valeo Snack Foods to offer consumers a satisfying, chocolatey treat that is perfect for shoppers of all ages to enjoy. The treats come in the form of the Poppets Mix Ups and the Salted Caramel, which are both specially formulated to tap into different consumer demographics. The Salted Caramel Poppets speaks to increased demand for the flavor profile, while the Poppets Mix Ups will have a more widespread appeal with Crunchy Maltballs, Salted Caramel, Toffee and Chocolate Balls in the mix.
Brand Manager at Valeo Snack Foods Susan Anderson spoke on the new Poppets snacks saying, "We’re thrilled to reveal the new look for these little balls of chocolatey fun. The updated colours and text were all created with the customer in mind – to highlight flavours and guide customer navigation so they know exactly what they’re getting. We’ve also considered the needs of retailers and will have an improved dual face opening CDU to provide flexibility for merchandising and increase visibility. We believe we’ve curated a brand and product offering that is modern and on trend, offers a broad appeal of flavour and is also a much-loved classic that holds universal family appeal.”
Image Credit: Valeo
These New Poppets Snacks Come in Two Varieties
1. Flavor-targeted Snacks - Companies can create snacks targeted towards specific flavor preferences to cater to diverse consumer demographics.
2. Revamped Packaging - Redesigning packaging to enhance product appearance and improve customer navigation can lead to increased sales and customer satisfaction.
3. Mixture Snacks - Introducing different snack varieties of related flavors in one package to cater to customers with diverse snack preferences.
1. Snack Food Industry - Companies in the snack food industry can innovate and cater to changing consumer preferences by introducing diverse flavors and packaging.
2. Food Packaging Industry - With the increasing demand for revamped packaging, a disruptive innovation opportunity exists for companies in the food packaging industry to introduce new designs and materials.
3. Retail Industry - Retailers can benefit from the increased visibility and flexibility provided by improved dual face opening CDUs for displaying new product offerings.