'Ponder' is an app that aims to "democratise the spread of content" and make social follower counts irrelevant.
The rise of social media and has created an abundance of influencer marketing, making some users feel as if they're constantly being sold to. In order to combat this, Ponder uses a system where photos and videos are shared without based on their content, rather than the influence from cyberbullies and celebrities.
In order to "push" a post to others, users can simply swipe up to send it out to the world or swipe in the opposite direction to pass. Already, the anti-social networking app has been backed by big names like Mark Cuban and the creators of Tinder.
'Ponder' Provides Users with a Place Safe from Influencer Marketing
1. Anti-social Network - Creating social media apps that provide users with safe spaces free from influencer marketing.
2. Democratization of Content - Developing apps that democratize the spread of content and make follower counts less relevant.
3. Content-based Sharing - Enabling users to share photos and videos based on content rather than influencer marketing.
1. Social Media - Developing anti-social networking apps that provide users with safe spaces free from influencer marketing.
2. Marketing - Creating new marketing strategies that promote democratization of content.
3. App Development - Developing apps that prioritize content-based sharing to combat influencer marketing.