This pomade packaging was designed after the 'Hair Salon 548' in Brasilia, Brazil wanted to start packaging and selling its in-house pomade.
The packaging and logo was designed by 'Mauro Martins' and is called 'Clandestina Hair Pomades' -- which for now is only sold at the hair salon but will soon be available in retail stores. The salon from which this pomade originates values itself as being modern, quirky and youthful and wanted the packaging of these ointments to reflect that. As a result, Maura Martins created vibrant jar tops that feature bearded men, anchors, skulls, other seemingly random images and bright pops of color.
This pomade packaging both reflects the values of its creator while also ensuring that is catches the eye of consumers.
This Exclusive Ointment Reflects the Modern Values of its Distributor
1. Customized Packaging - Opportunity for designers to create personalized and unique packaging that reflects the values and personality of the brand.
2. Youthful Branding - Brands can attract younger consumers by using vibrant designs, bright colors, and quirky imagery in their packaging to reflect a modern and youthful brand identity.
3. In-house Product Expansion - Salons and other businesses have the opportunity to expand their product offerings by packaging and selling their in-house products, tapping into the retail market.
1. Packaging Design - Packaging designers and agencies can leverage the trend of customized packaging to offer unique solutions that align with a brand's values and attract consumer attention.
2. Beauty and Personal Care - Beauty salons and personal care businesses can explore opportunities to package and sell their in-house products, expanding their revenue streams and reaching a wider consumer base.
3. Retail - Retail stores can consider partnering with local businesses, like salons, to offer exclusive in-house products, providing a unique selling point and attracting more customers.