The POM Antioxidant Super Tea range is being expanded by the brand to offer consumers a refreshing, flavorful way to support optimal health and wellness. The new tea flavors include the POM Pomegranate Elderberry Boost Tea and the POM Pomegranate Orange Blossom White Tea, which are made with black and white teas, respectively. The drinks each feature a blend of antioxidant-rich ingredients to make them a functionally flavorful way to stay hydrated.
The new POM Antioxidant Super Teas are being launched with a strong digital and in-store marketing presence, and are likely to be well-received by consumers as we head into the summer months. The drinks will be instantly recognizable to consumers already familiar with the beverage line thanks to their chromatic caps.
POM Antioxidant Super Tea is Arriving in Two New Flavors This Spring
1. Antioxidant-rich Cold Teas - Expanding the range of antioxidant-rich cold teas is an innovative opportunity for brands to offer consumers a healthy and refreshing beverage option.
2. Functional Flavors - Adding functional ingredients to tea and other beverages presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for brands to cater to health-conscious consumers.
3. Omnichannel Marketing - Leveraging digital and in-store marketing channels to promote products like cold teas can be a disruptive innovation opportunity for brands to increase customer engagement and sales.
1. Beverage - The beverage industry can explore the trend of antioxidant-rich cold teas and functional flavors to provide consumers with healthy and functional beverage options.
2. Retail - The retail industry can leverage the trend of omnichannel marketing for products like cold teas to improve customer experience and increase sales both in-store and online.
3. Health and Wellness - The health and wellness industry can collaborate with beverage brands to promote the trend of antioxidant-rich cold teas with functional ingredients as a healthy and nutritious beverage option.