As Pokémon Go continues to achieve its phenomenon status around the world, devices such as the 'Poké-Han' are making it easier for users to play the game.
Short for 'Pokémon Hanger,' the Poké-Han is a DIY device that is made from a clothes hanger. The designers of the useful device simply manipulated the hanger so that it fit around their necks and held their phones in front of them and even offer an instruction video for people to construct one themselves. The Poké-Han was created to avoid the arm and neck strain that can be associated with playing the game constantly -- as players are always looking down and holding their phones to catch the popular anime characters.
This comfort-ensuring device is simple and affordable for any of the millions of people who are currently preoccupied with Pokémon Go.
The Poké-Han is a DIY Project That Makes Playing Pokemon Go Easier
1. DIY Gaming Devices - There is an opportunity for the creation of more DIY gaming devices to make the playing experience more comfortable and accessible for users.
2. Hands-free Technology - The increasing popularity of hands-free technology could lead to the creation of more devices that allow for easy use of mobile technology without causing physical strain.
3. Augmented Reality Gaming - The success of Pokemon Go has opened up opportunities for more augmented reality (AR) gaming experiences and the development of innovative AR gaming technology.
1. Mobile Technology - There is an opportunity for the mobile technology industry to develop more new devices and accessories designed for hands-free use in mobile gaming.
2. Gaming - The gaming industry has the opportunity to capitalize on the growing interest in AR gaming by developing more AR games that engage users in unique and interactive ways.
3. DIY - The DIY industry can offer products and resources to help users create their own gaming devices or modify existing ones to enhance their playing experience.