Moggles is a pocket virtual reality headset that is essentially a step up from Google Cardboard. Although the latter works like a charm, there is something to be said for a product that has more finish. A bridge between Google Cardboard and the Oculus Rift, this pocket virtual reality headset brings a level of style and comfort to such tech devices.
Yet what truly sets the pocket virtual reality headset apart from its competitors is its concentration on portability. Since its meant to work with smartphones, it is only natural that people will want to have it on hand for a variety of reasons. The leading one of which involves gaming. To make the experience even more fluid, it comes with a hand controller tha tconveniently stashes away in the same slot as the phone when not in use.
Moggles is a Portable Solution that Works with Smartphones
1. Pocket Virtual Reality Headsets - The trend of pocket virtual reality headsets is disrupting the gaming industry by providing a portable and immersive gaming experience.
2. Portable Virtual Reality Devices - The trend of portable virtual reality devices is disrupting the tech industry by providing a more stylish and comfortable option for VR experiences.
3. Integration of Smartphones and Virtual Reality - The trend of integrating smartphones and virtual reality is disrupting the mobile industry by creating a more accessible and versatile VR experience.
1. Gaming Industry - The gaming industry can harness the disruptive innovation opportunity of pocket virtual reality headsets to enhance the gaming experience and attract a wider audience.
2. Tech Industry - The tech industry can explore the disruptive innovation opportunity of portable virtual reality devices to create more stylish and comfortable VR options.
3. Mobile Industry - The mobile industry can seize the disruptive innovation opportunity of integrating smartphones and virtual reality to provide a more accessible and versatile VR experience for consumers.