Design duo Francesca Lanzavecchia and Hunn Wai created these quirky furniture collection titled PLAYplay. The idea for this collection is to create furniture pieces that stack as if each section was a component of a hamburger.
The most significant item of the hamburger-themed collection is the side tables, which are available in oval, circle and pentagon shapes. The color scheme is reflective of the barbecued food using green for lettuce, yellow for the bun and brown for the patty. In order to allow each table to stack properly, the legs are shortened and the surface area is slightly reduced.
The PLAYplay collection includes a variety of pieces such as a ping-pong dining table, benches and cabinets. Each piece has a playful twist, while some of the items can be stacked to create space-saving units and others have secret drawers and cabinet containers.
The 'PLAYplay' Tables Stack Like Components of the Classic BBQ Dish
1. Stackable Furniture - The trend of stackable furniture creates opportunities for space-saving solutions and versatile design options.
2. Quirky Furniture - The rise of quirky furniture designs opens up opportunities to create unique and playful living spaces.
3. Hidden Storage - The trend of furniture with secret drawers and cabinets presents opportunities for innovative storage solutions.
1. Furniture - The furniture industry can explore stackable options and quirky designs to cater to consumers seeking space-saving and unique furniture.
2. Interior Design - Interior designers can incorporate stackable furniture and quirky designs to create visually interesting and functional spaces.
3. Home Organization - The home organization industry can leverage furniture with hidden storage options to provide innovative and efficient solutions for decluttering and organizing homes.