We use matches every day and, quite frankly, they are a bit dull. You can never find one when you need one.
However, this found image collection of matches has made me look at them in a whole new light. I like the match twig in particular.
True to form though, I want to light a fire but I can't find a match, so I am freezing my bum off on the sofa.
Implications - Creating visual displays that are equally eye-catching and artistic has never been easier. While many companies scramble to think of never-done-before visual displays, these companies would be smart to utilize mundane, everyday products and put a creative twist on them. This art with matches is an example of how creative manipulation of mundane products can produce highly intriguing results.
Clever Incendiary Creations
1. Artistic Manipulation of Mundane Products - Utilizing everyday products and putting a creative twist on them to produce intriguing and attention-grabbing visual displays.
2. Found Object Art - Using collections of found objects to create art and visual displays.
3. Minimalistic Art - Creating art using minimalistic, everyday objects to produce striking and thought-provoking displays.
1. Advertising - Bringing creativity into advertising campaigns by utilizing mundane everyday products to create attention-grabbing displays.
2. Retail - Using found object art to create in-store displays that are both visually appealing and thought-provoking, attracting customers and promoting sales.
3. Fine Art - Exploring the possibilities of minimalistic art using everyday objects to create expressive and thought-provoking art pieces that challenge the definition of art.