The REZ plant-based hydration drinks are being given a wider launch to help make them more accessible to the growing number of consumers in search of a way to stay fueled throughout the day. The drinks will be launching at roughly 500 Publix Supermarket locations in the Southeast United States on or around May 19th in its three signature flavors. The diabetic-friendly drinks play on the continued popularity of products that highlight immune support amongst consumers seeking to maintain during good health in the ongoing pandemic.
The REZ plant-based hydration drinks have surged in popularity over the last year and are likely to become a favorite amongst a wider range of consumers with this latest launch.
REZ Drinks are Launching at 500 Publix Locations
1. Plant-based Hydration Drinks - There is an increasing demand for plant-based hydration drinks and companies should continue to develop and market these products.
2. Immune-boosting Beverages - The COVID-19 pandemic has led to a growing demand for beverages that offer immune support, signaling a significant opportunity for businesses to innovate in this area.
3. Wider Accessibility - Making products more widely accessible by launching in multiple retail locations is a trend that companies should follow to keep up with growing demand among consumers.
1. Plant-based Beverages - Companies in the plant-based beverage industry can develop new and tasty flavors to cater to the demand for these products.
2. Food and Beverage Retail - Retailers can explore the opportunity to stock and promote plant-based hydration drinks and immune-boosting beverages in store and online.
3. Health and Wellness - There is a potential for health and wellness companies to develop their own signature plant-based hydration drinks and immune-boosting beverages to cater to the growing demand among consumers.