Coffee creamers are usually associated with enhancing the flavor of the brewed drink, but these new natural bliss plant-based creamers are focused on doing this and more thanks to their functional recipes.
The creamers include the Vanilla Flavored Creamer with Prebiotic Fiber and Sweet Almond Flavored Creamer with Protein & MCT Oil. These creamers both maintain a plant-based ingredients list that consists of oat and almond milk, inulin, pea protein and MCT oil, which will make them well-suited for health-conscious consumers.
The natural bliss plant-based creamers will be available for purchase starting in January 2021 and are perfect for consumers on the Keto diet or those simply looking for a way to enhance their morning coffee with a bit of additional nutrition support.
These natural bliss Plant-Based Creamers Come in Two Options
1. Functional Coffee Creamers - Opportunity for innovation in developing customizable creamers with targeted functional ingredients.
2. Plant-based Ingredients - Opportunity for innovation in developing plant-based creamers with added functional benefits.
3. Health-conscious Consumers - Opportunity for innovation in developing functional creamers tailored to specific health needs/diets.
1. Food and Beverage - Opportunity for food and beverage companies to capitalize on the demand for functional coffee creamers with plant-based ingredients.
2. Health and Wellness - Opportunity for health and wellness companies to partner with coffee creamer brands or develop their own functional creamer products.
3. Retail - Opportunity for retail businesses to expand their coffee creamer offerings to include functional and plant-based options for health-conscious consumers.