These plant containers are a beautiful way to display hydro plants. Since most roots are meant to be buried in soil, they’re hardly ever seen. This is also true for hydro plants, unless you use a clear container like this one.
This minimalistic hydro plant container was created by ‘10¹² TERRA’ and it has a clever design that showcases plants beautifully. The container consists of two pieces: a top with a grid to keep the upper third of the plant upright and out of the water, as well as a bottom piece that holds water and the plant’s roots.
This system makes it easy to remove plants as need be and provide fresh water. The plant container reads like a glass display case that is artfully presenting organic sculpture inside.
These Minimal Plant Containers Display Hydro Plants Beautifully
1. Clear Plant Containers - The use of clear containers for hydro plants creates a visually appealing display.
2. Minimalistic Design - The sleek and simple design of these plant containers enhances the overall aesthetic.
3. Removable Plant System - The two-piece container system allows for easy removal and maintenance of plants.
1. Interior Design - Innovative plant containers like these can be incorporated into interior design plans, adding a unique touch to spaces.
2. Home Decor - These display case-like planters offer an opportunity for home decor companies to offer visually appealing plant display options.
3. Greenhouse/nursery - The use of clear plant containers in greenhouses or nurseries can provide a more visually engaging experience for customers looking to purchase hydro plants.