Hint, which makes refreshing ready-to-drink beverages and protective sunscreen products, is now introducing a plant-based deodorant that's free from parabens, baking soda, coconut oil and preservatives. The clean, vegan-friendly deodorant product is also aluminum-free and boasts a hydrating formula thanks to the inclusion of ingredients like aloe juice. As well as being attracted to the product's gender-neutral Eucalyptus Lemon scent, a wide range of consumers will appreciate that the formula is designed to be non-irritating, fast-drying and smooth to apply for long-lasting odor protection.
According to Hint CEO and founder Kara Goldin, this new expansion into the personal care category from Hint represents "an innovative, healthy alternative that was an easy transition for everyone in the family."
Image Credit: Hint
Hint's Deodorant Has No Aluminum, Baking Soda or Coconut Oil
1. Free-from Plant-based Deodorants - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Develop plant-based deodorant alternatives to traditional deodorants that are free from harmful ingredients like parabens, baking soda, and coconut oil.
2. Clean, Vegan-friendly Products - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Create a range of clean, vegan-friendly personal care products that are free from harmful chemicals and appeal to a wide range of consumers.
3. Gender-neutral Scented Products - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Introduce gender-neutral scented products, like the Eucalyptus Lemon scent, that cater to a diverse consumer base.
1. Personal Care - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Revolutionize the personal care industry by developing innovative, healthy alternatives to traditional products.
2. Natural Cosmetics - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Capitalize on the growing demand for natural cosmetics by creating plant-based and chemical-free products.
3. Plant-based Products - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Exploit the market for plant-based products by developing a wide range of innovative and sustainable alternatives to conventional offerings.