Wakanda, the fictional East African country that's the home of Marvel's 'Black Panther,' is at the focus of the new apparel that was designed in a collaboration between Pizzaslime and Wu Wear.
Wu Wear, the apparel brand that was created by RZA and Power of the Wu-Tang Clan, includes its iconic yellow W on tees, long-sleeve shirts and hoodies, along with the name of the country. The unique graphics are imprinted on black Champion apparel, ensuring a durable and comfortable quality.
The Pizzaslime and Wu Wear Black Panther merchandise can be picked up on the formerly mentioned brand's web store, where prices range from $30 to $60 USD. Considering the success of the new Marvel film, it's likely that the apparel will sell quickly.
Image Credit: Pizzaslime
Pizzaslime and Wu Wear Joined to Create Black Panther Merchandise
1. Hip Hop Comic Book Apparel - Collaborations between hip hop and comic book brands offer disruptive innovation opportunities in the fashion industry.
2. Black Panther Merchandise - The success of the Black Panther film creates disruptive innovation opportunities for apparel brands to capitalize on the cultural phenomenon.
3. Iconic Graphic Apparel - Apparel featuring iconic graphics from popular culture presents disruptive innovation opportunities for fashion brands.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can leverage collaborations between hip hop and comic book brands to create unique and popular merchandise.
2. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can drive disruptive innovation by capitalizing on the success of cultural phenomena like the Black Panther film.
3. Retail - The retail industry can benefit from offering apparel featuring iconic graphics from popular culture to meet consumer demand.