Lining up to get a meal is usually one of the least enjoyable parts of a jam-packed convention, but this year at Comic Con, Pizza Hut is going to make the process much more efficient with a replica of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle pizza thrower.
The pizza thrower stands tall at over 12', capable of firing from a tower that rotates a full 360-degrees. What's awesome about the pizza thrower is that it's not just for show, as convention-goers will be able to wait for a chance to man the turrets on the machine and fire off fake Pizza Hut Cheesy Bites pizzas at enemies. To help people refuel, Pizza Hut is also providing actual Cheesy Bites for chowing down on.
The vehicle is a brilliant way to feed hungry TMNT fans and promote the upcoming Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie at the same time.
Pizza Hut's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Pizza Thrower is Fully Functional
1. Interactive Marketing Experiences - Brands can create interactive marketing experiences that engage consumers and promote their products/services in a unique way.
2. Experiential Advertising - Experiential advertising can help brands build emotional connections with consumers by offering immersive and memorable experiences.
3. Retro Branding - Brands can leverage nostalgia and retro branding to attract consumers and tap into their desire for throwback experiences.
1. Food and Beverage - Food and beverage companies can utilize interactive marketing experiences and experiential advertising to create engaging campaigns that attract and retain customers.
2. Entertainment - Entertainment companies can embrace retro branding and create interactive marketing experiences to captivate audiences and promote new releases.
3. Event Planning - Event planning companies can create unique and memorable experiences by incorporating interactive marketing techniques and experiential advertising strategies.