Give your breakfast meals a serious face lift with this pizza bagel recipe. Now you can enjoy the delicious taste of tomato sauce and cheese in the morning while you heading out the door to start a new day.
Taking inspiration from the iconic mini pizza Lunchables, this breakfast pizza bagel is a great way to start your morning off with some comfort food. To make these homemade pizza bagels begin by toasting your favorite type of bagel and then adding a layer of tasty tomato sauce. Then add a hefty layer of mozzarella cheese along the top of the bagel and pop it in the oven for a few minutes until the cheese has melted. You can add some spice too if you'd like by sprinkling a few chili flakes overtop.
This Delicious Breakfast Meal is Inspired by Cheesy Slices of Pizza
1. Breakfast Comfort Food - Opportunity for companies to create breakfast menu items that offer comfort and indulgence similar to pizza bagels
2. DIY Breakfast Meals - Opportunity for companies to offer pre-packaged ingredients for consumers to create their own breakfast meals at home, inspired by popular lunch items
3. Creative Breakfast Options - Opportunity for companies to offer unique and creative breakfast options to stand out in a crowded market, like combining unexpected flavors
1. Quick-service Restaurants - QSRs can offer breakfast menu items that bring the enjoyment of comfort foods to a convenient, on-the-go format
2. Meal Kit Delivery Services - Meal kit delivery services can provide pre-portioned ingredients and easy-to-follow recipes for customers to make DIY breakfast meals at home
3. Food and Beverage Manufacturers - Manufacturers can create new breakfast products that offer indulgent and creative meal options beyond traditional breakfast fare