The Glow Mist from Pixi by Petra is a multifunctional product that will appeal to women who like to keep their skincare routines clean and simple. The product is made up of a combination of oil and water, so when the bottle has had a chance to settle, this bi-phase beauty product's ingredients naturally separate. Olive, jojoba, avocado, thyme, orange and clove are just a few of the 13 nourishing natural oils that are used to keep the skin hydrated and refreshed, delivering that "glow" that it so promises.
The unique combination of oil and water makes the product suitable for use before and after applying makeup, for the purpose of protecting the skin and setting any applied cosmetics in place.
Pixi by Petra's Glow Mist is Made from a Blend of Oil and Water
1. Bi-phase Beauty Products - Creating beauty products with a combination of oil and water can appeal to women seeking low maintenance skincare routines.
2. Multifunctional Skincare - Expanding product functionality by using ingredients that can be used before and after applying makeup can create increased value for consumers.
3. Nourishing Natural Oils - Incorporating multiple nourishing oils into beauty products can entice consumers looking for natural and hydrating skincare.
1. Beauty and Skincare - Companies in this industry can explore creating multifunctional products and experimenting with unique ingredient combinations.
2. Natural and Organic Products - Brands invested in natural and organic ingredients can innovate by incorporating a variety of natural plant-based oils into their products.
3. Makeup and Cosmetics - Companies in this industry can seek to collaborate on products with skincare brands in order to create combination skincare/cosmetic items.