Looking to buy the hope diamond, but not interested in the curse? In that case, you may want to buy pixelated recreations of famous jewelry. Mike and Maaike are designers who doctor stolen google images of famous jewels, which they imprint onto leather. They explain, "With the expense and intricacy of the jewels stripped away, their essence and visual intensity are extracted."
Implications - Pixelated art is growing in popularity on account of the digital movement the world has and is continuing to experience. These art works can take many forms from jewelry to wall decor and will reflect a drive towards unique designs that are inspired by relevant world events and cultural phenomenons.
Mike and Maaike Recreate Famous Jewels on Leather
1. Pixelated Art - Pixelated art is a growing trend that reflects a drive towards unique designs inspired by world events and cultural phenomenons.
2. Digital Movement - The digital movement is inspiring various forms of pixelated art, including jewelry and wall decor.
3. Unique Designs - The popularity of pixelated art signifies a demand for distinctive and visually intense designs that strip away expense and intricacy.
1. Art and Design - The art and design industry can leverage the trend of pixelated art to create unique and visually intense products and experiences.
2. Fashion and Accessories - The fashion and accessories industry can explore the incorporation of pixelated art in jewelry design to offer distinctive and trend-setting pieces.
3. Interior Design - The interior design industry can embrace pixelated art as a form of wall decor to provide clients with unique and contemporary design options.