Younes Duret Design (a company based in Morocco) released a set of seating designs under the clever name of 'Pimp Souk Collection.' Based on Morocco's traditional wheeled seating, the collection houses two styles named 'Carossa' and 'Caleche.'
The two sofas can accommodate three individuals with their uber trendy designs and cultural philosophy. Pimp Souk Collection's Carossa carriage mimics traditional wheel-barrow seating seen through the cities of Marrakech and Medina and will sure make your abode a tad more humble and closer to Moroccan lifestyles.
The 'Pimp Souk' Collection Brings Morocco's Style to the U.S.
1. Cultural Furniture Designs - Opportunity for furniture design companies to create furniture designs inspired by various world cultures.
2. Customized Seating - Opportunity to create customized seating inspired by traditional seating from around the world.
3. Trend of Cultural Fusion - Opportunity for companies to create furniture designs that fuse traditional seating from multiple cultures.
1. Furniture Design Industry - The furniture design industry can take inspiration from traditional cultural designs to create unique and popular furniture designs.
2. Interior Design Industry - The interior design industry can incorporate these culturally inspired furniture designs to create unique and authentic room designs.
3. Tourism Industry - The tourism industry can use these furniture designs as part of their selling tools to attract tourists with an interest in cultural experiences.