PillowMob, a company that creates face-printed pillows, released an amusing video called ‘Your Couch or Mine?’ This quirky and cute short advertises PillowMob.com’s products as well as depicting two pillows with one as a man and the other as a woman.
The PillowMob caricatures get it on with each other and out comes an accident: a baby-faced pillow delivered by a Stork. This comical and cleverly made video makes me want to buy my own face-printed pillow.
PillowMob, based in Seattle, Washington, enhances pillows by embellishing them with your facial expression. Co-founder Blair Metcalf aims to turn your bed into a more interesting furniture piece with this pillows, which are essentially a great way to spice any room up with a touch of humor.
The Humorous Pillowmob.com Video Shows Pillows Having a Rendezvous
1. Face-printed Pillows - The trend of face-printed pillows is disrupting the traditional home decor industry by offering a unique personalized touch to the home.
2. Humorous Product Marketing Videos - The trend of producing humorous and engaging product marketing videos is disrupting traditional advertising methods by increasing consumer engagement and brand recognition.
3. Quirky Home Decor - The trend of quirky and playful home decor is disrupting the traditional design industry by offering consumers a new way to express their personalities and sense of humor in their living spaces.
1. Home Decor - The home decor industry has an opportunity to incorporate personalized and humorous elements into their traditional products to capture the attention of a more modern and quirky consumer base.
2. Advertising - The advertising industry has an opportunity to create more engaging and humorous product marketing videos to increase consumer interest and brand recognition.
3. E-commerce - The e-commerce industry has an opportunity to tap into the trend of personalized and quirky home decor by offering unique and customizable products to consumers online.