Chenhhui Su's 'Pillow Fight' cushion lets kids go medieval on their siblings, family members or friends at sleepovers. It pairs a traditional fabric pillow with fabric spikes that are reminiscent of a medieval morning star or mace. The 'Pillow Fight' cushion even has a handle so that it can be easily transported from home to home.
I can't help but think of the infamous words from 'A Christmas Story' and wonder how long it would take for someone to poke their eye out after a pillowfight with Chenhhui Su's pillow.
The 'Pillow Fight' Cushion
1. Child-friendly Weaponry - The trend of designing weapon-inspired products for kids that provide a safe and playful experience for pillow fights.
2. Medieval-inspired Accessories - The trend of incorporating elements of medieval weaponry into modern-day accessories, creating a unique aesthetic and nostalgic experience.
3. Transportable Play Products - The trend of designing portable play items that can easily be transported from one location to another, enabling interactive experiences in various settings.
1. Children's Toys - The industry focused on developing innovative and safe toys that enhance children's play experiences while promoting creativity and physical activity.
2. Home Decor - The industry emphasizing unique and unconventional home decor items, offering consumers the opportunity to add playful and nostalgic elements to their living spaces.
3. Outdoor Recreation - The industry catering to outdoor play and leisure activities, exploring innovative products that encourage active and imaginative play among children and families.