These examples of pie chart humor describe the awkwardness of being a British person. Created by Robin Edds at BuzzFeed, '15 Pie Charts That Explain How Awkward British People Are' were made specifically "for anyone whose life is one big awkward silence."
Much of the pie chart humor seems to center around public transport. For example, 'Time Spent on Trains,' 'Reasons You Don't Open the Window on the Bus,' 'Appropriate Responses to Seeing Someone You Work with On Your Morning Commute,' 'Ways to Let the Person in the Aisle Seat Know You Want Off the Bus' and 'What You Do When You Fall In Love on the Train' are all illustrations in this series. Other topics include apologies, dining-related queries and avoiding seeming rude at all costs.
Robin Edds's Examples of Pie Chart Humor Explain Being British and Awkward
1. Pie Chart Humor - Creating humorous content with pie charts to communicate cultural nuances and social awkwardness.
2. Culture-based Illustrations - Creating illustrations that represent cultural experiences to create relatable content.
3. Comedic Data Visualization - Using data visualization techniques to create comedic content.
1. Comedy - Using humor to create content that is relatable for the audience.
2. Art and Illustration - Creating illustrations that capture cultural experiences and social nuances.
3. Data Visualization - Using data visualization to create engaging visual content.