Picture Day by Angela Rossi is an artwork series that features animals in little kid clothing for their school photos. These animals are absolutely adorable and one can tell that they are shy, just like a regular kid getting their photo taken
Rossi does a remarkable job capturing the classic school day photo mood. Hunter the Hound is wearing a striped shirt and is slouching awkwardly like any fifth grader might; Tony the Tiger has his arms folded and one can tell that the photographer told him to do that. All of the school photos also have that classic colored background that fades into white.
Picture Day by Angela Rossi comes across as very realistic because the animals are dressed in the perfect school-day clothing and sitting in photographer-instructed positions.
Picture Day by Angela Rossi Puts Critters Behind the Camera
1. Animal Photography - The popularity of animal photoshoots could lead to a rise in pet photography and novel ways to showcase animal portraits.
2. Childhood Nostalgia - The trend of dressing up animals as kids could inspire companies to create nostalgic products to appeal to millennials and Gen Z consumers.
3. Murals - The whimsy and charm of these animal photos could lead to a higher demand for animal murals and wall art in children's spaces.
1. Pet Products - Pet clothing and accessories companies could leverage this trend to create school-themed apparel for pets.
2. Art and Photography - The demand for animal photography could create an opportunity for photographers and artists to offer unique pet portraits with a school theme.
3. Decor and Furnishing - Furniture and home decor companies could take inspiration from these animal photos to create playful and cute pieces for children's spaces.