I bet you wish you could make music with your feet, don’t you? If you move to Sweden you can make that dream a reality with the piano staircase. Created by the Swedish group Rolighetsteorin, the piano staircase is actually tuned to that of a real piano so you can go through the entire scale simply by running up and down the stairs.
You might need some pretty long legs and good balance to actually manage playing a song on the piano staircase. I just wouldn’t suggest playing one of Beethoven’s symphonies your first time on.
The Piano Staircase for the Musically Inclined
1. Interactive Stairs - Opportunity for creating interactive staircases that combine fun and functionality.
2. Musical Innovations - Potential for developing new musical instruments and experiences that engage people through unconventional means.
3. Playful Design - Demand for creative and playful design elements that enhance user engagement and interaction.
1. Architecture - Disruptive opportunity for architects to integrate interactive elements into building designs.
2. Music Education - Innovative music education programs can leverage interactive technologies to make learning fun and accessible.
3. Entertainment - Opportunities for entertainment venues to create unique experiences that captivate and entertain audiences through interactive installations.