These ultra photo-realistic images of a soup can shows that anything can be re-created with the right amount of talent and Marcello Barenghi definitely has that talent.
This video shows every single detail and step that Marcello took to get to the finished product. In the video you can see that he goes from simple accurate sweeps to create the basis of the can and ends up with a picture that resembles a real object.
Had you not been watching the object and didn’t see the paper the image was resting on, you would probably think that it was a real can -- this is how talented the artist is. This photo-realistic image is one part due to incredibly talented sketching and one part is due to an optical illusion. This is certainly not your everyday can of beans.
Marcello Barenghi Draws Shocking Photo-Realistic Images
1. Ultra-realistic Illustrations - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the art industry by creating lifelike illustrations that blur the line between reality and art.
2. Illusionary Art - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the entertainment industry by creating stunning visual illusions that captivate audiences.
3. Optical Illusion Techniques - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the design industry by incorporating optical illusion techniques in product packaging and branding.
1. Art - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the art industry by leveraging ultra-realistic illustrations that push the boundaries of traditional art forms.
2. Entertainment - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the entertainment industry by incorporating illusionary art into various media formats, such as movies, virtual reality experiences, and video games.
3. Design - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the design industry by using optical illusion techniques to create unique and visually captivating product designs and branding strategies.