The idea behind the 'Photographic Power' project is to create simple documentation of works that appreciate and understand the power of photographic images in public.
Among the existing types of art media, photography is the most flexible, tangible and monumental to the public and especially to personal interests. This can be seen by viewing the contents of someone's wallet.
In addition to documenting the strength of the photography contained in someone's back pocket, the 'Photographic Power' series was also intended to extend friendship with the people photographed as much as possible. Click through the gallery to see images from this powerful project.
'Photographic Power' Project Uncovers What Photos Mean to the Public
1. Personal Photography - Disruptive opportunity for businesses to create personalized products that incorporate people's personal photos
2. Mobile Photo Printing - Opportunity for businesses to offer mobile photo-printing services and products
3. Social Media Content Creation - Trend towards social media platforms being used as tools to create photographic content for documentation and communication purposes
1. Print Services - Opportunity for print service companies to create customizable, on-demand photo printing services
2. Fashion Industry - Opportunity for fashion industry companies to design products such as phone cases, wallets, and clothing items that incorporate personal photos
3. Photography Education - Opportunity for photography schools and educators to create curriculum around personal and social media photography and visual storytelling