In order to portray celebrities at their most poetic and figurative, photographer Massimo Mantovani released his portfolio featuring singers, lyricists and religious figures next to a complimenting image.
Be it a flower or an intricate design, Mantovani was able to capture celebrities such as Sheryl Crow, Leonard Cohen and the Dalai Lama. Since each of these individuals hold true values in the limelight, the attached images extend its symbolic meaning through photographer Massimo Mantovani’s vision and artistic expression.
Photographer Massimo Mantovani is Symbolic and Creative
1. Symbolic Portraiture - The trend of using complementary images to enhance the symbolic meaning of portraits of celebrities.
2. Intertwined Realities - The trend of merging different elements or subjects to create visually striking and thought-provoking compositions in photography.
3. Conceptual Celebrity Photography - The trend of capturing celebrities in a way that goes beyond the traditional portrait, incorporating symbolism and artistic expression.
1. Photography - There is an opportunity for photographers to explore more creative and symbolic approaches to celebrity portraiture.
2. Art - Artists can draw inspiration from the idea of merging subjects to create powerful visual narratives.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Marketers and advertisers can utilize the trend of conceptual celebrity photography to create compelling campaigns that resonate with consumers.