The ability to quickly and effectively clean everyday essentials without the need for chemicals has become imperative for many consumers, which is seeing products like the Manhattan Phone Sanitizer be introduced. The unit works by having a smartphone as well as a range of other items placed in for cleaning as required, which is achieved thanks to a series of UV LEDs within. The unit will clean items in just five-minutes flat to eradicate germs, bacteria and viruses that could be lingering on the surface of the device.
The Manhattan Phone Sanitizer also features a Qi-enabled design that can deliver 5W, 7.5W or up to 10W of power to compatible devices on the top of the unit to make it functional throughout the day.
The Manhattan Phone Sanitizer Cleans without Chemicals
1. Chemical-free Cleaning - The trend towards chemical-free cleaning is driving the development of UV LED cleaning products like the Manhattan Phone Sanitizer.
2. Qi-enabled Charging - The inclusion of Qi-enabled charging in the Manhattan Phone Sanitizer showcases the trend towards wireless charging technology in everyday products.
3. Rapid Sanitization - The need for quick and thorough sanitization methods is driving the development of products like the Manhattan Phone Sanitizer that clean items in just five minutes using UV LEDs.
1. Consumer Electronics - Consumer electronics companies can leverage the trend towards chemical-free cleaning and incorporate UV LED cleaning technology in their products to meet consumer demand.
2. Health and Wellness - The health and wellness industry can benefit from the trend towards rapid sanitization and market UV LED cleaning products like the Manhattan Phone Sanitizer to consumers for use in their homes.
3. Hospitality - The hospitality industry can incorporate UV LED cleaning technology into their cleaning protocols and offer guests access to products like the Manhattan Phone Sanitizer to provide reassurance around cleanliness and safety.