Rolls-Royce announced the refined iteration of its Phantom sedan titled the 'Phantom Series II.' The Phantom Series II boasts subtle style changes over its predecessor. In fact, Rolls-Royce itself referred to the upgrade as a "light-touch," which it felt was necessary given the nature of the Phantom being renowned for its design. The vehicle now features a bulky, refined grille, as well as a variety of new customization options for other parts of the vehicle.
As a result of the Phantom's luxury nature and its wide customizability, no two Phantom Series II vehicles will ever resemble each other under normal circumstances. On top of announcing the Phantom Series II, Rolls-Royce created its own one-of-a-kind Phantom titled 'Platino.' This is an all-white, chromatic Phantom with an abundance of bespoke stylizations and clean, reflective materials. The Rolls-Royce Phantom Series II will release in 2023.
Image Credit: Rolls-Royce
Rolls-Royce Unveiled the Phantom Series II with Subtle Upgrades
1. Luxury Customization - The Phantom Series II's wide customizability offers the opportunity for disruptive innovation in providing even more unique, bespoke options.
2. Refined Design - The Phantom Series II's subtle changes showcase the potential for disruptive innovation in continuing to refine and elevate luxury designs.
3. Bespoke Stylizations - The creation of the one-of-a-kind 'Platino' Phantom highlights the potential for disruptive innovation in offering highly personalized and unique stylizations.
1. Luxury Automotive - The Phantom Series II's subtle upgrades and luxury customization options present disruptive innovation opportunities for the luxury automotive industry.
2. Luxury Design - The Phantom Series II's refined design and bespoke stylizations offer opportunities for disruptive innovation in the luxury design industry.
3. Personalization Services - The Phantom Series II's wide customizability and the creation of 'Platino' highlight opportunities for disruptive innovation in personalized luxury services.