The Phantom Oribe luxury car marks the result of a stunning collaboration between luxury goods company Hermès and car manufacturer Rolls-Royce. The Phantom Oribe was built for Japanese billionaire, Yusaku Maezawa, and was inspired by his collection of Japanese ceramics. The luxury car's classy color scheme is a combination of cream accents over a forest green base, designed to match Maezawa's recently commissioned private jet.
The interior of the Phantom Oribe is the careful work of Hermès designers with elegant Enea Green leather upholstery adorning the inside. The car's interior also features comfortable lambswool carpets and a custom Hermès art piece painted onto a section of Open Pore Royal Walnut that sports its signature equestrian symbol. The Phantom Oribe is part of Rolls-Royce's Bespoke collection of custom luxury cars.
Image Credit: Rolls-Royce
Hermès Collaborates with Rolls-Royce on the Luxurious Phantom Oribe
1. Luxury-brand Collaborations - Luxury brands are collaborating with other industries to create bespoke, high-end products that cater to the demands of wealthy clients.
2. Customized Interior Design - Industries are incorporating customized interior design to create unique, high-quality products that are tailored to the individual preferences of clients.
3. Personalized Luxury Transportation - Industries are creating personalized luxury transportation options with bespoke designs and artistry that cater to the needs and preferences of high-end customers.
1. Luxury Goods - Luxury goods companies such as Hermès are collaborating with other industries to create exclusive products for wealthy clients.
2. Automotive - The automotive industry is incorporating customized designs and exclusive collaborations with luxury brands to create bespoke cars for high-end clients.
3. Aviation - The aviation industry is working to provide high-end clients with personalized private jets that match the unique designs found in their luxury cars.