Concept car designer extraordinaire, Peugeot, will be unveiling its latest addition -- the Peugeot EX1 concept vehicle at the 2010 Paris Motor Show. This bad boy is an eco, electrical-charging, high-performing, wind-deflecting automobile that boasts a whopping 340 horsepower.
Designing the Peugeot EX1 included previous concept versions from the manufacturer; however, utilizing many of the similar features but with updated takes. The windshield had been replaced with a wind deflector that allows the driver to drive sans helmet. The many added features to the EX1 can be seen on the Peugeot website. Enjoy the drive.
Peugeot EX1 Concept Car to be Unveiled in Paris
1. Electric Concept Cars - The rise of electric concept cars has created innovation opportunities in eco-friendliness and high-performance capabilities.
2. Automotive Exoskeletons - The development of exoskeletons for automobiles presents disruptive opportunities for increased safety, ergonomics, and efficiency.
3. Wind-deflecting Technology - Advancements in wind-deflecting technology present innovation opportunities for eco-friendliness, performance, and driver comfort.
1. Automotive Manufacturing - Automotive manufacturers can leverage these trends to create the next generation of eco-friendly and high-performance vehicles.
2. Automotive Design - Designers can explore new possibilities with exoskeletons and wind-deflecting technology to create safer, more efficient, and comfortable vehicles.
3. Green Technology - Advancements in electric concept cars and wind-deflecting technology create opportunities for companies in the green technology industry to further develop innovative and sustainable solutions.