The PetPal Automatic WiFi Pet Feeder by PeTreaT helps owners keep an eye on their furry companions as well as feed them at the push of a button.
Pet owners can listen, feed, watch and whisper words of love to their animal friends by accessing a specially designed app on their portable electronic devices whether they are upstairs in their house or three countries away. The stainless steel food canister has the ability to record 30-second videos each time the motion sensor detects the presence of a pet and store it on a Micro SD card. It is also possible to program the PetPal with five different feeding times (with different quantities of food) to be distributed throughout the day.
Even though Sparky could not come along with you to Acapulco, that does not mean you can’t keep an eye on him. With the PetPal your furry friend will only be one click away.
The PetPal Lets You Feed and Watch Your Pet Anywhere at Anytime
1. Robotic Pet-sitting - Opportunity for the development of pet-sitting technology that utilizes robotic features to assist pet owners in remote monitoring and feeding.
2. Remote-monitoring Technology - Development of remote-monitoring technology for pets, which can help pet owners to monitor and interact with their pets remotely.
3. Internet of Things - Incorporating the Internet of Things in the production of pet products for easier access and pet monitoring.
1. Pet Care Industry - Innovation opportunities for the pet care industry in developing more advanced technology for remote pet monitoring and feeding.
2. Internet of Things Industry - Opportunities for the Internet of Things industry in developing more applications for pet monitoring and care.
3. Robotics Industry - Innovation opportunities for the robotics industry to develop robotic features for pet products to enable pet owners to monitor and take care of their pets more efficiently.