Recently, connected pet technology startup Petcube ran a charity sale supporting Ukraine. The company teamed up with President Zelenskyy’s United24. The partnership saw the brand donate all of its charity sale proceeds directly to the country in an effort to support the "rebuilding of Ukraine."
For those unfamiliar, PetCube offers a range of smart pet cams and monitors, as well as data-capturing technologies. However, the majority of the brand's products aim to provide pet owners an all-in-one monitoring solution so they can remotely keep an eye on their pets using a smartphone.
However, more than just a camera, PetCube systems even allow users to remotely feed and communicate with their pets at the click of a button. The company offers a range of monitoring systems, some of which arrive in the form of basic camera setups while others come with valuable add-ons such as built-in food dispensers and laser pointers.
Image Credit: Petcube
Petcube Monitors Come with Built-In Feeders and Laser Pointers
1. Connected Pet Technology - Pet owners are increasingly interested in connected pet technology that offers all-in-one monitoring and data-capturing solutions, creating opportunities for startups to innovate in the pet industry.
2. Remote Pet Communication - Pet owners are looking for ways to communicate with their pets remotely, creating opportunities for companies to offer innovative devices that facilitate the communication process.
3. Smart Pet Monitoring Systems - Smart pet monitoring systems that offer not just camera functionality but additional features such as built-in food dispensers and laser pointers are in high demand, creating opportunities for companies to differentiate themselves in the pet market.
1. Pet Care - Pet care companies can explore opportunities to innovate in the connected pet technology space by offering all-in-one monitoring solutions that include communication and data-capturing features.
2. Consumer Electronics - Consumer electronics companies can enter the pet market by developing and marketing innovative remote pet communication and smart pet monitoring systems.
3. Charity - Charities that support animals can partner with connected pet technology startups to raise funds and promote their cause through charity sales of smart pet monitoring systems and accessories.