The future of transportation is being addressed with this Tesla personal vehicle concept that imagines what might be possible if the company were to look towards the sky for the solution to gridlock. Boasting a semi-autonomous design, the vehicle is imagined as a release in the year 2050 and is positioned as a luxury transportation solution that would allow passengers to easily maneuver between locations. While this would require helipads to be achieved, the design identifies what could be done to make travel more accessible for wealthy consumers.
The Tesla personal vehicle concept is the design work of Pankaj Kuli and speaks to the growing interest in the industry towards the transportation needs of tomorrow as the population increases and urban space becomes more scarce.
Image Credit: Yanko Design
This Tesla Personal Vehicle Concept Takes to the Sky
1. Skybound Transportation - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop semi-autonomous vehicles for personal travel that can navigate the sky, offering a solution to urban gridlock.
2. Semi-autonomous Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create luxury transportation solutions with semi-autonomous technology that enables easy maneuvering and caters to the needs of wealthy consumers.
3. Future of Transportation - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore innovative designs and technologies to address the transportation needs of tomorrow, considering factors such as population growth and scarcity of urban space.
1. Automotive Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborate with automakers to develop and produce skybound semi-autonomous vehicles that revolutionize personal transportation.
2. Luxury Transportation Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate semi-autonomous technology into luxury transportation services, offering affluent travelers a unique and convenient travel experience.
3. Urban Planning Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Work with urban planners to anticipate future transportation needs and incorporate skybound solutions into city infrastructure, reducing congestion and improving accessibility.