The Perfitt R analyzer is a retail solution for footwear brands that would enable shoppers to always get the right fit when in the market for a new pair of shoes. The unit works by having the foot of the user placed into the compartment and taking a series of pictures of the foot in order to work out the exact measurements that the person has. A machine-learning algorithm will work to match the measurements of the user to the styles that are available in the store that will suit their needs.
The Perfitt R analyzer aims to optimize the shoe shopping experience and could drastically decrease the amount of time that consumers spend seeking out new styles.
Image Credit: Perfitt
The Perfitt R Takes Exact Measurements of a Shopper's Foot
1. Machine-learning Foot Measurement - Machine-learning algorithms can be applied to foot measurement technologies, resulting in more accurate sizing for footwear customers.
2. Retail Optimization Solutions - Retailers can incorporate machine-learning foot measurement devices and software into their stores to create personalized shopping experiences.
3. Data-driven Product Matching - Machine-learning algorithms can be used to match customer measurements to the most appropriate footwear styles available in a store.
1. Retail - Retailers can adopt machine-learning foot measurement technology to enhance the shopping experience and drive sales.
2. Footwear Manufacturing - Footwear manufacturers can create partnerships with retailers to incorporate machine-learning foot measurement devices into stores and improve accuracy and fit of their products.
3. Healthcare - Healthcare providers can leverage machine-learning foot measurement technology to obtain accurate measurements for orthopedic shoes and other medical footwear.