'Perfect Canvas' is a skincare product from REN that takes the form of a moisturizing, smoothing serum.
Key ingredients in the formula include agave extract for priming and perfecting the skin, as well as a probiotic extract and alpha-glucans to rebalance the skin and promote the growth of good bacteria. In all, Perfect Canvas is said to be beneficial for lifting and tightening the skin, stimulating the internal skin structure and boosting the immune system to reduce breakouts.
While probiotics can currently be found in a number of enriched food and beverage products, they are also being integrated into personal care and cosmetic products. Although probiotics are often linked with gut health, for the skin, probiotics are known to have calming, anti-inflammatory effects.
REN's 'Perfect Canvas' Contains a Probiotic Extract
1. Probiotic Skincare Products - There is a growing trend in the skincare industry to incorporate probiotics in skincare products to boost skin health.
2. Skin Microbiome Care - The trend of creating skincare products that aim to balance the skin's microbiome for optimal skin health is disrupting the traditional skincare industry.
3. Holistic Beauty Routines - Integrating skincare products infused with healthy ingredients that work together to promote holistic wellness is a new trend in the beauty industry.
1. Skincare - The skincare industry has the opportunity to create new product lines that prioritize skincare based on the skin microbiome.
2. Probiotic Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry has the opportunity to enhance their products with probiotics to benefit skin health as well as gut health.
3. Cosmetics - The cosmetics industry has an opportunity to create makeup products that also benefit skin health, reinforcing the trend of promoting skincare as part of overall wellness.